Our Commitment to Your Privacy
The privacy of our clients, and website visitors, is important to us and we never give away, or sell the names or email addresses of any customer or other visitor to our site. We know SPAM is a nuisance and we hate it just as much as anyone else. We will never SPAM our clients or website visitors. However, if you agree to receive information from Status Global Insurance – for example our newsletter and you decide that you no longer want to receive it, you can simply use the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email or you can contact usvia our website.
We are committed to the data security of our clients and website visitors. In order to prevent unauthorised access, ensure the correct use of information and maintain data accuracy, we have put in place appropriate electronic, physical, organisational and managerial procedures to keep the information we collect online, safe and secure.
The cookies we use are ‘persistent’ cookies, which means that they will be stored on your computer until you delete them. If you want to know more about cookies in general then click here.
You may prefer to disable cookies on this website and on other sites you may visit. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the “Help” section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers. You should understand that disabling cookies may change the way you are able to experience or use a website.
What Information Is Collected?
Our statement relates to any and all information collected on our website: www.ehicinfrance.com.
– Contact Information (name, phone number, email address, etc.)
– Demographic Information (Age, Gender, etc.)
– Computer Information (Browser type, IP Address, referring pages, exit pages, operating system, etc.)
Examples of How This Information May Be Used:
– Respond to any customer service enquiries, questions, concerns or complaints.
– Improve our website functionality and marketing
– Assist you in the application process if you would like us to
– Send correspondence and marketing communications
– Determine appropriate products based on your needs
– Send you information such as product information, product updates or changes, etc.
– Send requested information regarding products, services, etc.
– Send newsletters
– Research & Analysis
Your Information May Be Shared With Others In The Following Circumstances:
– When required by law
– With relevant third parties in order to complete your request for a product or service.
– In the event our ownership changes (you will be notified in this event)
– With a contracted email service provider to send messages on our behalf.
If we need to share your information with any other third party we will obtain your consent before doing so.
Please note that as Status Global insurance has operations, customers and intermediaries located in many different countries there will often be the need for cross-border data transfers of personal information.
Websites accessed via links from the Status Global Insurance websites:
Status Global Insurance is a trading name of Status Insurance Management Ltd. which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom. Their FCA number is 305697. Registered in England number 1785590.